The road to growth to overcome running

Now recall those early mornings in high school, as if time is going back, scenes are emerging in front of me, I experienced a difficult period, that is, to overcome the difficulties of running exercises. Running exercises for many people may be only a trivial matter, but for me, it is a mountain too high to climb, an insurmountable obstacle. In this process, I experienced countless struggles, tears and escape, but in the end, I learned how to face difficulties, how to pursue their goals unremitingly, which is my growth process of facing difficulties and overcoming obstacles.

In high school, my school mandated running exercises at 6:00 a.m. every day, which was such a challenge for me that running exercises every morning became one of my biggest headaches.

Unlike other students, my difficulty was not because I was afraid of getting up early, but because I didn't like running and doing sports. I am not a sports special student, my physical quality is not outstanding, every running exercise makes me feel tired and out of breath. I felt like I could never keep with them, never fit in with them. Every running exercise made me feel miserable and helpless, and I even thought about escaping the torture. For me, running every morning is a mental and physical torture. Whenever the alarm goes off, I always feel a sense of powerlessness and confusion. The morning sun shines through the curtains into the room, and I always turn and turn, unable to sleep, and my heart is full of fear and anxiety about the coming exercise.

At first, I tried various ways to overcome the difficulty of running exercises, I tried to overcome this difficulty by various ways, and even pretended to be sick to avoid the exercise. However, these methods only treated the symptoms and did not solve the underlying problem.

And in the process of my struggle, I met an unexpected person, my classmate Li Qian, who is also a very good friend of mine until now.

At that time, I walked hesitantly to the playground, full of struggle and confusion. Suddenly, a warm voice broke my silence. It was Li Qian's voice. "Hey, it looks like you're a little unhappy, what's wrong?" "She asked in a soft tone.

I looked up and saw her smiling as she walked towards me. Her smile made me feel a little comforted, and I managed to reply, "I'm really bothered by morning exercises, and I feel bad every time."

Li Qian patted me gently on the shoulder, her eyes full of understanding and compassion. "I know exactly how you feel, and I used to feel the same way." 'she said.' But you know what? Everyone has their own pace, and the important thing is that you're moving forward. Even if you feel like you can't keep up with others, don't lose faith. The point is that you are trying and changing yourself." After getting up and gathering every day, don't think that running exercises are annoying, change your mood, think about what you want to do after running exercises, reward yourself with one, indicating that today's task has been completed.

Her words made me stop feeling sorry for myself, and I began to re-examine my situation. Li Qian continued, "Every exercise is an opportunity to make progress, no matter how small. The important thing is that you are here. Don't care too much about what other people think, as long as you're trying.

I gradually tried to change my mindset and tried to see running and sport in a different light. I told myself that sports can not only keep me healthy, but also release pressure and keep me in a good mood. Slowly, I began to try running exercise, while adjusting my mentality and attitude.

Although it was very difficult at first, after a period of exercise, I could adapt. Li Qian also accompanied me to train and run every day, and we found fun and motivation in the process of exercise. We talked and laughed together on the playground and supported each other.

To make the whole exercise process easier and more continuous. I myself also pay attention to adjusting my breathing and running speed so that I am easier and more relaxed during the exercise. In this way, step by step, I also found my own changes, found that I no longer exclude running in the process of exercise.

Time passed slowly in this way, I have gradually overcome the difficulties of playground running, but also very successful in developing a good habit of early morning running. My daily running is no longer a heavy task, but a kind of decompression and release. I also found myself becoming more confident and determined. The harvest and sense of achievement brought by this success made me realize the influence of perseverance. This is not only a challenge of morning exercise, but also a spiritual journey of self-growth and improvement.

With the gradual acceptance and love of sports, I also took advantage of my confidence, courage to participate in the spring sports meeting held by our school. It was the first time I had ever competed in such a sport, and the event I signed up for was the 4-by-400 sprint relay. At that time, my heart was full of nerves and expectations, but I wanted to devote myself to it, want to compete with my past self, want to say goodbye to my past cowardly self.

Before the start of the sports meeting, I insisted on practicing sprinting every day, and insisted on training on time every day to ensure that I volatilize my true level and improve my core competitiveness during the sports meeting.

Finally came the day I was most looking forward to, the playground was full of cheering and Shouting students. I stood at the starting line, nervous and excited, waiting for the race to begin. With the referee's whistle, I sprinted as hard as I could, enjoying the perfect combination of body and mind during the game, feeling that my every step was full of strength and confidence. When I passed the baton to my teammates, I felt like I had pushed my limits, as if I had reached the finish line.

At the end of the race, I didn't get first place, but I feel like I won something more, like the courage to face obstacles and not run away anymore. This time to participate in the games, not only because of a game, mainly want to give themselves a chance to see if they can do it, but it is true, I did it.

Looking back on this experience, in the process of overcoming the challenge of running exercise, I gradually developed a strong will. In the face of difficulties and setbacks, I learned to persevere and always keep an optimistic attitude. I learned to cooperate with others and seek help and support to overcome difficulties together. I also learned to persevere, not to give up easily and to always believe in my own abilities.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Travels of Malacca

Hope for good things in the new year

At this moment, it is freedom