Hope for good things in the new year

    With the Spring Festival approaching, the first time in a foreign country, when I see my friends writing words like "go home for the New Year" in Weibo, Renren, and wechat, I always feel like I have lost something.
     At this moment, I am willing to admit that "home" is always a place where I am full of expectations. Therefore, I chose to come to the bustling and lively Pawilliam on the weekend, not only to experience the Malaysian New Year atmosphere, but also to let myself fade the feeling of homesickness in the busy.
   Shopping malls are full of festive red, very grand, New Year songs one after another, loop playing, presenting our Chinese New Year's lively atmosphere, "noisy, prosperous".
    There is also a lion dance, which mainly combines dance, music and acrobatics. Lions in Chinese culture symbolize courage, strength and independence, and on traditional festivals such as the Spring Festival and Lantern Festival, lion dance teams also walk through the streets to bring peace and good luck to families.
    It is the first time to spend the Spring Festival without my family, but I am very lucky to meet a group of lovely friends, I believe that the first New Year in a foreign country will be very happy!

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

  



评论

此博客中的热门博文

Travels of Malacca

At this moment, it is freedom